Updated: December 15, 2013
SW side of Chino Hills State Park above Yorba Linda, CA
Glider Point Frontsiders (RCGroups)
A S wind works best but slope is flyable in a SSW to SSE wind.
400′ slope with some good lift. Ample LZ behind slope.
Starting Point: Junction of the Riverside Freeway (SR-91) and Yorba Linda Blvd:
- Go N on Yorba Linda Blvd. for 2.6 mi. to Village Center Dr. and turn RIGHT.
- Go N on Village Center Dr. for 1 mi. to Fairmont Blvd. and turn LEFT.
- Go W on Fairmont Blvd. for 0.3 mi. to Rim Crest Dr. and turn RIGHT.
- Go N on Rim Crest Dr. for 0.4 mi. to Blue Gum Dr. and park in the corner.
- Walk N down the dirt path in the corner to the tee and turn LEFT.
- Walk W up the path 0.3 mi. to the flying area.
33.87096, -117.74493 • Junction of SR-91 & Yorba Linda Blvd.
33.89088, -117.77688 • Junction of Yorba Linda Blvd & Village Center Dr.
33.90354, -117.77130 • Junction of Village Center Dr. and Fairmont Blvd.
33.90463, -117.77628 • Junction of Fairmont Blvd. and Rim Crest Dr.
33.90883, -117.78049 • Corner of Rim Crest Dr. and Blue Gum Dr.
33.90903, -117.78744 • Flying site.
All coordinates on this page are WGS84/NAD83 map datum.